Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clix limitations
Ok, I think I understand the clix system, however, at 60 seconds per point to return, that means i get to click for 15 minutes every 6 hours.  Seems a little harsh?  I don't have any kind of a solution, just wanted to ask if that was the intended way to go?
(02-22-2015, 06:48 AM)caewen Wrote: I don't have any kind of a solution, just wanted to ask if that was the intended way to go?

Maybe something like clix refresh/regen upgrade.
Yes there's more upgrades / changes coming. Whenever anything gets released for the first time you can usually expect adjustments/additions by the following update.
Have to agree Ray this new clix system is good but there just like ultimate nerd for clicking not benefit clicking i mean clix like a side system that block auto click but it also limit the ability to play for regular-normal player . My suggestion is to like + 50% damage of normal click that way it should be more balanced and also how is the delay of click so i can use on my auto *just use when i lazy*
(02-22-2015, 11:53 AM)WhiteK Wrote: like a side system that block auto click but it also limit the ability to play for regular-normal player

There's no way to truly 'block' auto click or detect a well performed script from a person to otherwise reward manual players better. The only way that can be does is giving an opportunity to an active to strategize better than a basic script could.
So here are some things i'm thinking of for balance adjustments to the clix system:

1. Increasing cost of abilities (10 clix for speed/damage boosts, 2 for the others)
People can macro casting damage / speed boost every 60 or so seconds for a much higher average dps than one who spends on click attacks. This somewhat defeats the purpose of the clix system.

2. Increasing click damage further
Current bonus is at 35% of auto damage. I'm thinking of increasing it to 50% higher.

3. When no click attack or ability has been used for 5 minutes, increase auto damage by 20%
This would balance the offset for those who don't make it back on a schedule to use up clix, and also give further reason to not script. A couple clicks every 60 seconds, or one speedbost/damage boost every 5-10 becoming less worth the point of scripting.

4. Clix to no longer diminish when used on the highest accessible zone (if requirement is not met and ascension is not possible)
Make zone progression/adventuring less penalizing like it used to be.

I do NOT blame players for scripting when it just makes sense to do so, but to rid of purpose of scripting would make players no longer feel obligated to follow that path and have to go all out by running software in the background to keep an edge.
Agree on 2 3 4 but 1 need some change like that should require some thing in return like if use 10 clix to active ability they should be %bonus damage or some reduce cd in that way pep will like to spend more