Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challange Auto Join & Filter
Hello!

Now that the new challenges is out and there is basically 10 more levels of each challenge..

Why not make it possible to do the following:
Starting a duo challenge in 3 ways:
- Start it yourself [old] 
- Start it by "Find challenge" [old]
- Next to where you start it yourself, there can be an "Auto Join" button, that way you dont have to scroll through the "find challenge" list.. So much easier [New]

Filter Settings, in the "Find challenge" window, where some can be:
- Only show uncompleted challenges
- Show only guild parties (where it only shows a challenge guild members are in)
- Do not show unavailable challenges / requirements not meet

Doing it this way will obvisly make it easier since the challangelist is gonna be so long now.
just a suggestion
thoughts?
Sounds good, I like being lazy.
This may not be as much of an issue in a couple weeks once most people have finished their challenges though. List should be much shorter.

I think I'd prefer to just have the filters. I think it would be easier for Ray to program. Then again I could be wrong in which case the auto join would be nice. I'm just not sure how it could be programmed. If it just selected the top challenge on the list that is both available and uncompleted then like right now it would just throw me into infested group each time I clicked it. I think it would have to use some sort of filter feature also. In which case I imagine it would be easier to just filter the list we currently have.
+1 also this tread Challenge is a tread on challenge search options too.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos