19 59.38%
40.63%
13 40.63%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
double event how many event packs ?
Ray is worried that if he adds 4 event packs now it will be called money grabbing but since we didnt have event in last 2 months and it is double event i dont see problem with it same thing was during invasion event and no one was arguing so if there will be many votes on 4 packs Ray will think about it ^^
I am not a fan of buying event points already, I would highly prefer the P2W benefits being as small as possible.
add vote option "0" pl0x
ray will add 2 if this poll fail so no point for 0
As few packs as possible thanks.
I want 4 event packs... I am not a casher but I want to make the game fairs.

That will be disadvantageous to have 2 event pack only...
I don't really care either way, I just think perma content should have been priority over event, and if the event was a simple throw together then why would it deserve 4 packs?
Andez - Click Heroes
I'ma go with 2 here.
As much as I like paying to pwn; the game hasn't gone quickly enough in the development direction to throw more money at it comfortably.

Quite frankly, $2000 is the only thing keeping me around.

I still hold out hope-- but, with the suggestions the community throws out and the direction Ray seems to take with a lot of it; the capping/walls; changing to dynamic for the game-- I see no point in rushing for an edge that just gets nulled / canceled by standstills anyway.

For example: Those who bought a lot of Pet packs-- boosted food, got far in arena. Cool, your reward for that support is having a leg up in the pet race-- You got to 30 arena before everyone else. But, as arena is capped at 30 while pets purpose is pretty much 0 dps wise--- well, then the time between content release for more pet arena + pet dmg actually mattering = canceling out any advantage you payed for as everyone else who just stayed free caps to 30 pet arena, all the same.

Of course..thats one of many, many examples.
And it hurts my heart Sad

But I still got faith~ Damn it. I'm buyin the 2.

4? Ya, I'd agree with Ray. That'd be pushing it.. Tongue

EDIT: How many players who have dropped 3, 4, 5 G's on the game have quit since soul orbs due to lack of content? If you need more then one hand to count 'em that's scary for an idle game you can just let run in the background. Hell, one or two makes me queezy.
---Retired---
4 > 2.
Four is superior to two. It's a mathematically backed option. Raise those wallets if you're with me.
(04-01-2016, 04:06 AM)Ragekai Wrote: I'ma go with 2 here....

For once we are in total agreement here Smile
IGN: Zakariaz                   Proud leader of Revenants. Admitted leader of STEW