Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Offline Gains
(05-12-2016, 06:02 AM)OrangePurple Wrote: Not sure why you took away most of the party aspect and made it so everyone is essentially playing and leveling alone?  was this to appease a few of the top paying players who's party mates had lower dps than them?

Apparently, top paying players got destroyed in gains with this patch. So that isn't the reason either.
Well i'm down 25% over all for both gold and xp gains, and those above me are hit even harder. This was primarily to stop Power Leveling.
Old system:
Take me at 1B dps. I could party with 100M dps players (each) and i would still get better xp and gold then i do now, but those low lvl players would get over 200% more xp and gold.
New System:
1B dps. I could party with 100M dps players (each) and now only gain a total of 30% more, but now those low lvl players would get no more then 30% more xp and gold too.

this is my understanding of the new system may not be 100% correct.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
(05-12-2016, 08:03 AM)Mythic Wrote: Well i'm down 25% over all for both gold and xp gains, and those above me are hit even harder. This was primarily to stop Power Leveling.

Yea I had just posted about this problem and then I read that our Ascension points were reset. After having redone my Ascension points I'm back up to getting only Half my normal Xp/Gold that I was getting right after the patch as opposed to getting 1/4 of it.
(05-12-2016, 08:04 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: Yea I had just posted about this problem and then I read that our Ascension points were reset. After having redone my Ascension points I'm back up to getting only Half my normal Xp/Gold that I was getting right after the patch as opposed to getting 1/4 of it.

it takes time to reset, some people say using splat helps to reset it.
What's splat?
it's an in game skill hit 2 to use just under time freeze
........oh yea the skill....I completely forgot about that lol. Would you believe I'm over Level 400?

Didn't do anything btw. =(
(05-12-2016, 08:34 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: ........oh yea the skill....I completely forgot about that lol. Would you believe I'm over Level 400?

Didn't do anything btw. =(

Ya there are still many glitches and bugs in it, take the last patch/maint. that happened about 4 hour ago now:
we were offline for what about 30 min I got 36B xp and i forgot how much gold, but my online gains say i do 584M xp per min so i should have only got 17.52B xp not just over an hours worth.

Edit: that could have been a temp. bug/glitch that is now fixed, but i'm not going to test it out.
Why not just remove click and abilities from idling and change it back to how it was? This would stop scripts and still leave a point in partying..
there wasnt much to do in this game

i found clicking and used it while drinking morning coffee and sometimes during the day
it was worthing it, gaining more xp and gold

now clicking is useless, stamina/mana are useless
being online,,to do what exactly?? "you can watch numbers" - thats a bad joke from developer

the way this game is now,,,there are tons much much better than this where there arent so many maintenances and stuff
i have had enough patience
i did have fun for my 25$ in these 6months and thank you, but you destroyed the game

congratulations!
time to move on, other games may need my money and i am glad i stopped donating 5months ago Big Grin
forum is useless, im out of here