Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
event progress
(02-08-2016, 03:24 AM)demwaral Wrote: true, test server got so many bugs ... not funny at all to be alpha tester -.-

Not sure if your are being sarcastic..
i dont think it was sarcasm since most ppl cant login to it challenges broken guild broken parties buged so what is there to do ?
(02-07-2016, 11:52 PM)vosavo Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 11:46 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I'm around where you are, also have 3 maxed. Unfortunately as I said elsewhere, the day the event started I was out all day and didn't get back until about 6 hours and 30 min into it. The thing is, the timer only first begins with you log in, so I've effectively missed 1 claim that I can't get. =/

The clock continues to count down up to 7h past claim time. (if you don't claim in time)

No, I mean the first day the event went up. I logged in late that day so the timer started for the first time 6 and a half hours after the event started.
(02-08-2016, 03:24 AM)demwaral Wrote: true, test server got so many bugs ... not funny at all to be alpha tester -.-
I'd call current testing an open beta testing... Lots of things were cleaned during closed testing.

About the progress, I am not even sure how express my feelings.

You guys are that bad in this event or? For instance, do you intentionally fill the screen with one kind of tile, which is far from being efficient and is considered wasting of energy?

Let me make a comparision of my main and my alt accounts.

They used the same amount of energy. 

Strategy for main:
1. Saving energy.
2. Looking for the most optimal matches. Not focusing on one resource at a time.
3. Not using more than 2-3 energy on average while making larger matches (~20 tiles).

Strategy for alt:
1. Not saving energy.
2. Looking for the matches that look best, but might be far from optimal.
3. Possible wastes of energy when resetting tiles, still looking for larger matches.

Both accounts are missing ~300 energy since the event started (not claimed in time).

Results for alt only - just because I used far worse strategy here and because this is the only important case for this post:
1. Gold, logs, stones, AP, EP maxed.
2. Apples 14, dynamite 18. 
3. Diamonds and S.O.s unlocked today (lvl 2 and lvl 4 resp).

Summary:
Even without putting to much of a strategy and missing lots of energy, I was able to easily max out 5 resources up to this day.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
you used energy all time or used it after ray made update ?
Meh you guys are too concerned with being optimal in event. I haven't maxed anything; it comes as it comes. So long as u get the EP in the long run that's all that really matters. Sure some sacs along the way would be nice too; but is that really worth the whining; cursing; and Ray pulling his hair out?--- probably not.
---Retired---
(02-08-2016, 09:08 PM)erebs Wrote: you used energy all time or used it after ray made update ?

I used energy as soon as I got it everytime and am this far now http://prntscr.com/a0peeq

As to me asking if demwaral was sarcastic, I was just wondering because he thought an Alpha test of anything is supposed to be fun...
The people who used energy from the beginning and played with common sense strategies should at this point have wood/gold/EP/stone/AP maxed. With dynamite around 20. Those who have everything maxed either encountered glitches or used cheap strategies(Such as intentionally saving energy until the very expected action of event being nerfed. As every single event gets nerfed unfortunately).
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"