Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I encountered a wee problem with the event
Hello,
I decided to push for max level gold in the event, and this happened:
[Image: 2e5jd49.jpg]
I got no reward from it. Is this intended?
Seems to be some bugs with the max levels on currencies, highly doubtful that it's intended.
how is it so many people are many levels higher than me on everything but don't have sacrificial offerings unlocked and I do? o.O
Andez - Click Heroes
(02-02-2016, 06:50 AM)Andez Wrote: how is it so many people are many levels higher than me on everything but don't have sacrificial offerings unlocked and I do? o.O

hah, from optimizing / focusing on one thing.
I made a Match 3 event article on the wiki, hopefully the strategies on there are helpful. Focusing on one thing at a time is the main one for sure.

Note* Some of the info on that page may not be 100%, and the article isn't finished as I made it.. like 10mins ago Tongue
(02-02-2016, 06:57 AM)vosavo Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 06:50 AM)Andez Wrote: how is it so many people are many levels higher than me on everything but don't have sacrificial offerings unlocked and I do? o.O

hah, from optimizing / focusing on one thing.
I made a Match 3 event article on the wiki, hopefully the strategies on there are helpful. Focusing on one thing at a time is the main one for sure.

Note* Some of the info on that page may not be 100%, and the article isn't finished as I made it.. like 10mins ago Tongue

Very nice, thank you  Heart
Andez - Click Heroes
I just maxed Gold at 25 and the Gold tiles didn't disappear. I also did not get a gold reward upon maxing it.
Ok, I didn't think the gold tiles not disappearing after maxing gold was a problem until now. I just had another gold tile pop up, but it obviously won't do me any good.
(02-03-2016, 06:04 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: Ok, I didn't think the gold tiles not disappearing after maxing gold was a problem until now. I just had another gold tile pop up, but it obviously won't do me any good.

I'd recommend not using anymore energy until it's fixed.