Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As far as this event goes
(01-25-2016, 02:53 AM)max192 Wrote: I think it is a total levels milestone since I had just EP, gold, dynamite, and logs, then AP was added but none went away.

Ah truth.

I'd assume the milestone would pretty much make it so you'll never get higher then 6 currencies at once.
Stones just appeared for me. I'm screwed
(01-25-2016, 10:01 AM)Khanate Wrote: Stones just appeared for me. I'm screwed

Yep, it's absurd. To the point of where at least 35-40 of every energy claim is spent mindlessly flipping tiles hoping it doesn't take 10 energy to get the 1 currency you need to get a match. Since it takes more and more of a currency every level to hit the next level of it, people will see that getting any of them capped is going to take the next week if not more. I'm not a fan of this event at all. New ideas and designs are always a refreshing thing, but not always a good thing.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

(01-25-2016, 10:23 AM)Poems Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 10:01 AM)Khanate Wrote: Stones just appeared for me. I'm screwed

Yep, it's absurd. To the point of where at least 35-40 of every energy claim is spent mindlessly flipping tiles hoping it doesn't take 10 energy to get the 1 currency you need to get a match. Since it takes more and more of a currency every level to hit the next level of it, people will see that getting any of them capped is going to take the next week if not more. I'm not a fan of this event at all. New ideas and designs are always a refreshing thing, but not always a good thing.

I like the event design, but its starting to look like even getting 25 EP will be difficult.
With the stones being the 6th icon to deal with, it starting to reach the point that I may have to spend half of my energy on singles, that if I don't have a bad luck streak when clicking a single tile and having it be something I don't need.

So far it tends to not want to make available 3 or more matches thanks to stones appearing, it going to be very difficult if a 7th icon comes in before we cap something, if not impossible to finish the EP cap.

Prefer by now if he had made it so energy could also be used to shuffle the board if and only if you don't have any possible matches.
I must be doing something wrong, had 50 additional energy since people started getting stone and I still don't see any o.O
Andez - Click Heroes
One problem I had is that I wasn't able to log in when the event went up. I didn't get online until about 7 hours after it went up, so I've potentilaly lost 50 energy that I can't get even though he's made it so if you aren't around for a claim you don't miss anything.

Still love the event though, but yea it is getting to the point where I spend about 15 out of 50 energy on singles.
Give us reset button for 5 energy or 2 or 10- i dont care or automatically reset board when theres no 3 matches, simple as that
I think having it take more and more tiles to get each reward was a mistake. I know that's how Ray roles, but making it harder to make bigger matches and making the matches less valuable at the same time is tough.... I still love the concept, but it needs some re-jiggering,
This event is one of the better ones.  Interactive and simple.  Crying about spending energy to get your free ap and ep is pathetic.  It's free rewards to a bonus event. Events aren't required and your participation isn't either. Take the free and be thankful and stop complaining.  So many people nitpick everything free.  Feel free to make something better