Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Series System
(12-25-2015, 05:43 PM)pimc Wrote: lol to you aswell then
-is only 40-50k kills per level
again,this is another topic !

-PS - 1lvl and more per day without being lucky and because i dont care about lv-

That seems like a very long time for one level. Then again I'm not f2p so that may alter why. But I am open minded, please enlighten me on how to gain levels more quickly. What's the setup?
(12-25-2015, 06:03 PM)pimc Wrote: numbers
i got 1x$25 so i am not f2p aswell
setup is: what,are you running somewhere?
that applies to my f2p alt , idk why i cant  let it go, because of free stuff i guess

I apologize if you're ESL but I really haven't understood most of what you've posted in this thread. The game is in beta (zeta? Which seems like it would come well after beta) so it should change rapidly.
A trivial idea that will definitely help this challenge.

Once we fail killing any monster, let it auto repeat/restart instead of
'disconnecting->connecting->clicking to challenges->series->starting->connecting'.

It is a bit tideous and the challenge is mostly about pushing up to the limits. And RNG.

So the only way to quit the challenge is to use "quit" button.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
(01-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Brouwer Wrote: A trivial idea that will definitely help this challenge.

'disconnecting->connecting->clicking to challenges->series->starting->connecting'.

It is a bit tideous and the challenge is mostly about pushing up to the limits. And RNG.

This idea omg +++++++++ Sometimes RNG is just mean...
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
[Image: Countersig.png]
(01-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Brouwer Wrote: A trivial idea that will definitely help this challenge.

Completely agree with this. The outcome of the challenge is mostly determined by how many critical hits you get, so failing shouldn't have you go through the process of starting it up again and again till you get decent RNG.
IGN: Elandiro
Level: 217
Idle DPS: 65k
Guild: Crazy Iggy
A way to autojoin duo/group challanges or/and a way to filter out challanges from the list that is completed would benice
It screams badly for repeat button when you are not lucky/lagged to redo challenge without return to party loading screen and then loading again to series
Yes this would be very nice
It would be nice; but it'd also make it way to easy to just bot for your max series.
---Retired---