Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Zilla's IOU MultiCalc
(02-29-2016, 04:45 AM)Mylo Wrote: Tiers go beyond 250 now, are you going to update your sheet?

Version 2.2a is live. It should be able to handle Tiering up to Level 300.

Apologies on the delay.
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Leader - Eden Regenesis

State of the Sheet Update! Smile

- There are some minor rounding errors, but all things considered, we are very close to actual in game numbers.
- I've managed to get the XP curve in line with actual game values.
- I have not yet coded in the Sacrificial Tower - it doesn't actually change the way the sheet calculates anything. If you must and you want to be a purist about it, I can build something out on request. Yes, I will add this eventually - just thinking about the best way to handle it. Maybe a counter that tells you how many days until X Level orb...
- If we get to the point where the sheet needs to be redesigned (and we might, considering the huge skill map that Ray is looking at), we will cross that bridge when we get to it. I would also like to incorporate stats for people who actually play the game as opposed to those of us who just sit there and click on things. This is a massive undertaking, and it will give me the opportunity to build the sheet right (with named variables and that).

If there is interest, I've also built a tool for in-game guild tracking. It's not nearly as robust as Chaos's, but it would work well for a medium to large sized guild and displays all of the information you need (Level, DPS, IOU Score, Guild Rank and overall progression rate). I anticipate these tools being somewhat more helpful and intricate as the game's API rolls out.

Thanks for reading!

- Zilla/padd1ngton bear

Edit: Here is the link for the Guild Sheet template. It will throw errors until you fill it in with at least 1 player's information.  http://bit.ly/1TDIXBC
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Hi great tool.

I think your Click Critical Chance cost is slightly wrong.

It should be (x+2)^3 * 100 instead of (x+2)^3 * 50.

Also I'm not sure why my %+ Gold is negative which is causing problems with Huge Loots, %+ Gold 0%. (It might be because I'm not lvl 130+)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
A leader of Fire Clan
These are fixed. Smile Thanks for bringing them to my attention.
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Awesome! What was wrong with Gold Rate?

Okay Huge Loots is also off and I tried to debug it for you because it was weird.

-TGoldMulti seems to be fine.
-I traced N402 and E390, to understand the algo's but E402 is supposed to be slightly bigger, instead it's completely off.

Okay I think it's because everything should be referencing the M column.

N402:N405 (optimization page)

=Round(C391*(1+N401)*$D$55*$D$56) 
-> =Round(C391*(1+M401)*$D$55*$D$56)

=G389*N402
-> =G389*M402

Similar changes to cells N404, N405.

E9 and F9 also need to be changed to reference M405 instead of N405.

This is a really complex spreadsheet so I'm not sure what else needs to be changed. Other column MN stuff, and other stuff that accesses N402:N404.
A leader of Fire Clan
(03-29-2016, 05:03 PM)jiecut Wrote: Awesome! What was wrong with Gold Rate?

Okay Huge Loots is also off and I tried to debug it for you because it was weird.

-TGoldMulti seems to be fine.
-I traced N402 and E390, to understand the algo's but E402 is supposed to be slightly bigger, instead it's completely off.

Okay I think it's because everything should be referencing the M column.

N402:N405 (optimization page)

=G389*N402
-> =G389*M402

Similar changes to cells N404, N405.

E9 and F9 also need to be changed to reference M405 instead of N405.

This is a really complex spreadsheet so I'm not sure what else needs to be changed. Other column MN stuff, and other stuff that accesses N402:N404.

The joys of merging columns in Google Sheets. Tongue Thank you for reporting all of this -  it is all fixed now.

Edit: When I fix this, I'm going to use proper named variables and just reference those in sheet - will make things much, much easier on everyone.
Leader - Eden Regenesis

If you are fixing Gold issues, I've been having a problem with my version's reporting of Coin Value. The number has been consistently too high since around the time of the move from the Yahoo Games backend. Maybe it was going on longer and I didn't notice? Regardless, the Coin Value reported is always a bit too high. Right now, my sheet thinks the Coin Value is 2136629 but the actual Coin Value as reported from IOU is 2112466. I've checked the various Gold-related values to confirm they are correct in the spreadsheet. There had been a problem with a lower-than-actual XP/Kill value that was fixed a few spreadsheet updates ago. Perhaps this is a similar problem since the fix was for levels 201-399 and I am currently level 271? Either way, thanks a lot for all your great work!
Regarding Huge Loots TCoin, you missed cell N402.

Ah Google Sheets Merge columns do sound like a hassle. But, keeping track of a lot of variables could be annoying too, and maybe harder to debug?

Well, I'm level 40 and after the 20% event bonus my coin value is perfect.

@quixorbl If it's a level issue then you're suggesting it's a problem with Gold Rate, D49.

Does this look right?

=((Main!H6+'Ascension & Challenge'!E14+Main!L3+Main!L23+Main!D22+D44+D45)+IF(Main!C4>200,((Main!C4-200)*0.03),0)+IF(Main!C4>200,0.25,0))*(1+Main!D14)

Also is there a difference when you reset ascension points or fight different monsters?
A leader of Fire Clan
(03-29-2016, 08:13 PM)quixorbl Wrote: If you are fixing Gold issues, I've been having a problem with my version's reporting of Coin Value. The number has been consistently too high since around the time of the move from the Yahoo Games backend. Maybe it was going on longer and I didn't notice? Regardless, the Coin Value reported is always a bit too high. Right now, my sheet thinks the Coin Value is 2136629 but the actual Coin Value as reported from IOU is 2112466. I've checked the various Gold-related values to confirm they are correct in the spreadsheet. There had been a problem with a lower-than-actual XP/Kill value that was fixed a few spreadsheet updates ago. Perhaps this is a similar problem since the fix was for levels 201-399 and I am currently level 271? Either way, thanks a lot for all your great work!

This is part of the move - much like the XP was ~ 10% off, etc right after the move, I don't have a fix for this because we aren't sure what changed. I've been in talks with aar118 about it, and will reach out to other math people as I am able. Something fundamentally changed, though. XP has since been fixed (Ray patched the game, and the XP lined back up). It and the Boss Card Finder thing are the only non-functional pieces at the moment.

@jiecut - I'll get that fixed here shortly. Smile Thank you again!
Leader - Eden Regenesis

(03-30-2016, 04:12 AM)jiecut Wrote: Ah Google Sheets Merge columns do sound like a hassle. But, keeping track of a lot of variables could be annoying too, and maybe harder to debug?

I think the defined variables will make my life easier from a coding and debugging perspective. Right now, the sheet uses about 70% derived values and 30% table stuff - the derived values could all be named and then writing equations with answers derived from those derived values would be a lot less painful. We are also going to need to a way to look at derivatives and determine best inferno tier without crunching out 20k cells of math. And a way to look at an active click situation. And a way to build in this new pet/ascension system that Ray is working on, once it's built (hopefully procedural math and not arbitrary, otherwise I'll be in a world of hurt).

Lots of stuff on the horizon, for sure. Smile
Leader - Eden Regenesis