Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[v0.56 Patch] Cashiers vs New Players
I find it pretty funny people thinking this patch rewards the top players, when it's (sorry guys) actually the exact opposite. The lower you were in inferno, the less you were affected and your dps increases will allow you to progress more swiftly earlier on, and the higher are affected so significantly that their gains can easily be under half what they were previously.

People are usually quick to judge changes before actually looking at what they have done in the big picture.

In any case, I do expect a few adjustments to reduce slight severity to the hindrance of mid-late inferno progression before the next features bring forth further progression enhancing systems.
(09-25-2015, 05:02 AM)Ray Wrote: I find it pretty funny people thinking this patch rewards the top players, when it's (sorry guys) actually the exact opposite. The lower you were in inferno, the less you were affected and your dps increases will allow you to progress more swiftly earlier on, and the higher are affected so significantly that their gains can easily be under half what they were previously.

People are usually quick to judge changes before actually looking at what they have done in the big picture.

In any case, I do expect a few adjustments to reduce slight severity to the hindrance of mid-late inferno progression before the next features bring forth further progression enhancing systems.

You tell em Ray.
*Period*
You can usually find me here!
The severity of 10's/25's has been reduced a bit.
I enjoy the patch and it is indeed Obvious that higher inferno people will do a lot more damage but will progress a lot slower.

@ Kadercito, if you dont like it, dont play it. Nobody forces you to be here.
(09-25-2015, 05:12 AM)Ray Wrote: The severity of 10's/25's has been reduced a bit.

Ray, since you posted this, I'm seeing increased kill times on inf59 compared to what it was earlier. I'm wondering if you might have accidentally made the scaling a bit more severe rather than less?
The group I in hasn't reached inf10 yet but I have to agree, especially if it wasn't originally intended to get so far and we about to get enhancement later on that will make progression so much easier anyways.

I surprised many is so quick to jump on the idea its so bad, the earlier players are already getting a buff thanks to pet buffs and getting card packs before AC3 that will allow them further boost their DPS compare to how we used to have it before.
(09-25-2015, 05:40 AM)DorutheDragon Wrote: The group I in hasn't reached inf10 yet but I have to agree, especially if it wasn't originally intended to get so far and we about to get enhancement later on that will make progression so much easier anyways.

I surprised many is so quick to jump on the idea its so bad, the earlier players are already getting a buff thanks to pet buffs and getting card packs before AC3 that will allow them further boost their DPS compare to how we used to have it before.

All true! Didnt thought in that, for that was intended the post. Debate and gathering of info
Instakill Guild
-Creator-