Burning   
Loins       
And         
Murdering
Energies   
Because   
Of            
BOB!        
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boiling       
Legumes   
Around     
Maddening
Engineers  
Because    
Of             
BOB!         

My 2 entries are above, hope you like them.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Submission #1: Bob spilled spot remover on my dog, and then he was gone. #Blamebob

Submission #2: [Image: xGM0IlW.jpg]
IGN: Gannon               Guild: MDK
This is the story of Bob.

Chapter 1. Finding Ray

Bob grew up in a small, rusty, and old town called Rayville, Missouri. The town was practically named after the legendary IOU creator, Ray, whom was always mysterious. But anyways, Bob grew up to be a builder at the age of 22, and he was a hard worker because he lost his father when he was 2, so he decided for himself that it was his responsibility to take care of his mother. The problem that he had recently found with his mother is that she had cancer, and her death was due only in a few months. Bob thought that he had to do something, so he set out to find Ray.

Bob searched the town, looking for a sign of where to find him. Bob knew the streets better than anyone for growing up here. But even with knowing everything, Bob still couldn't find a lead towards Ray. At one point Bob gave up, retreating to eat some food at his favorite restaurant, Hometown Pizza. Oh the pizza was delicious, for it was hometown pizza and no pizza was hometown except this one. After he finished eating he noticed a flier on a random billboard. He ripped it off and it read "Looking for a builder. Come to 205 Summit St. tomorrow at 1:00 pm. -Ray". Bob knew it was for him for he was the only one to notice it, and it says to come "tomorrow". There is no date, so Bob believes Ray is watching him.

The next day Bob goes to the place dressed up in a formal suit. He decided to look this way to make a first impression because Bob is good like that. He comes to find out that the address is located at city hall, which to him is very odd. So he goes inside of city hall, because for some reason there isn't clearance or anything, and inside is nothing but an elevator. There is no doors (except the one he came through), no windows, and nothing but wooden walls and a wood floor...with an elevator in the middle. Bob gets inside the elevator because, why not? It instantly shoots downwards into the ground about 100 mph, which is kinda fast. Then the elevator slows down about 5 minutes later. He had traveled about 8 miles into the earth, but how would he know, he's not the narrator. The elevator opens and in front of Bob is....

#BlameBob to find out the next chapter, and #BlameBob that I didn't finish the story in the first place!!!
You can usually find me here!
(09-15-2015, 04:40 PM)Void Wrote: This is the story of Bob.

Chapter 1. Finding Ray

Bob grew up in a small, rusty, and old town called Rayville, Missouri. The town was practically named after the legendary IOU creator, Ray, whom was always mysterious. But anyways, Bob grew up to be a builder at the age of 22, and he was a hard worker because he lost his father when he was 2, so he decided for himself that it was his responsibility to take care of his mother. The problem that he had recently found with his mother is that she had cancer, and her death was due only in a few months. Bob thought that he had to do something, so he set out to find Ray.

Bob searched the town, looking for a sign of where to find him. Bob knew the streets better than anyone for growing up here. But even with knowing everything, Bob still couldn't find a lead towards Ray. At one point Bob gave up, retreating to eat some food at his favorite restaurant, Hometown Pizza. Oh the pizza was delicious, for it was hometown pizza and no pizza was hometown except this one. After he finished eating he noticed a flier on a random billboard. He ripped it off and it read "Looking for a builder. Come to 205 Summit St. tomorrow at 1:00 pm. -Ray". Bob knew it was for him for he was the only one to notice it, and it says to come "tomorrow". There is no date, so Bob believes Ray is watching him.

The next day Bob goes to the place dressed up in a formal suit. He decided to look this way to make a first impression because Bob is good like that. He comes to find out that the address is located at city hall, which to him is very odd. So he goes inside of city hall, because for some reason there isn't clearance or anything, and inside is nothing but an elevator. There is no doors (except the one he came through), no windows, and nothing but wooden walls and a wood floor...with an elevator in the middle. Bob gets inside the elevator because, why not? It instantly shoots downwards into the ground about 100 mph, which is kinda fast. Then the elevator slows down about 5 minutes later. He had traveled about 8 miles into the earth, but how would he know, he's not the narrator. The elevator opens and in front of Bob is....

#BlameBob to find out the next chapter!

#BlameBob
Nice run 'til now.
Hmm...I just noticed I can only have two chapters. I'm not gonna blame bob yet because that'd ruin one of my admissions....
Didn't you want a story Bob?!?!?

Btw Seb, I'll start writing the 2nd part tomorrow. This one took about 10 minutes of my time xD
You can usually find me here!
It's Bob's fault that we're blaming Bob... #BlameBob for that!

#BlameBob for making a competition, rather than taking the blame seriously!
Too tired to write 。゜(`Д´)゜。 , BlameBob
Too tired to rewrite what i just said (๑◕︵◕๑) , BlameBob

#BlameBob
A considerable delay exists between the action of the player and the reaction of the server. #ObloquyRobert

Because not EVERYTHING is Obama's fault. #BlameBob
1) I woke up and caught someone trying to steal my underwear #BlameBob

2)Got home in the morning before i enter the door get hit with a frying pan #BlameBob

IGN:SwagCity