Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick respec ascend skills
be great if we can save ascend skill sets so with a click of 1 button it would change between all skills without having to replace them all give us 2 or 3 save sets allowing to switch between farming/challenge/specific with the click of a single button
+1 - yes please.
As I've said whenever this is mentioned, it's a good idea but keep in mind right now respeccing is not suppose to be free 100% of the time. Would you like this feature if it meant respeccing had a cost again? I wouldn't.
(08-31-2015, 03:19 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: As I've said whenever this is mentioned, it's a good idea but keep in mind right now respeccing is not suppose to be free 100% of the time. Would you like this feature if it meant respeccing had a cost again? I wouldn't.

Well this is not an 100% Truth, it's heavily depends on how much will an Respec cost.
You could have 3 Setups, and either make Setup 2~3 Cost an High Initial Amount of AP, but after that Switching would be Free, or that switching is Cheaper than respecing. Or even a mix of both.

You will still repec one way or another, even if it's just for the next Pet Arena, because the +50% Damage surly will save you way more AP from Heals, than 2 Respecs will ever cost. 

And frankly even if Switching and respecing woud end up the same Price, it would still be an good feature, because I very much believe that I'm not the only one who missclicked on switching between Setups, so I would have to pay twice, when Presets would definetly make no mistake, sure I could choose the wrong one if it were more than 2, but that's another Story.
I guess I'd rather just change the points myself and not pay 5 AP to do so.
(09-01-2015, 06:29 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I guess I'd rather just change the points myself and not pay 5 AP to do so.

I'm pretty sure that it will have costs again in the Future either Way.
You can't just assume that this change will instantly cost AP, and the current System will never cost AP again...
We could get a three Setup System and still it would cost nothing, or he could say, next week we get AP cost back, without any changes, so please discuss the Feature, and don't discard it on the assumption that it will instantly cost AP.
(09-01-2015, 07:09 PM)Reika Wrote: so please discuss the Feature, and don't discard it on the assumption that it will instantly cost AP.

I did say in my very first post it was a good idea.
(09-01-2015, 06:29 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I guess I'd rather just change the points myself and not pay 5 AP to do so.

There will probably be a free cool down respec version and a paying instant version. It has been suggested to Ray in the past by multiple people and he seemed to like the idea. When that actually happens, who knows.
Really, resets in AP have been free for too long to just go back to it costing--
I mean, people who start the game newly after the change back would be at a huge disadvantage in mining/woodcut vs the ones who had months of switching their ascension back and forth from 100% pumped wc to 100% pumped exp on every whim.
---Retired---
i agree with it should remain free. its like a reward for those who play this game very activly.