Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abot the event
i just came here to give us a comment about the event .

One reason for why i dont like the event is for the idle think , obviously you can just idle all time and sometimes play it but if you compare your progress with a player who play the event all day its ridiculous about the difference , after all this game is based on idle mode.

Second all the bugs with this event came , a lot of players abused of a bug who you can kill monsters because of the lag and theyre now on map 10 or more.

i think the event would be much beter if you only can play it 50 times a day and if you have no more valor you can just buy it with ap , diamonds or unit points.

Well is just my opinion , certainly i'm not saying i don't like the event at all , i just think it would be better if the event was been based on idle like the prev event

Other thing i will like to say is about the card drop , i just buy x2 card drop like 2 hours before the event start , so i dont know if this would give me x4 drop chance , but anyways the bonuses are great and also the rewards Big Grin
At the end of the 3 weeks, it's likely that everyone will reach the 50 ep. The event is supposed to be fun for all, not a competition. As for the card drop you now have 4 times.
I agree, you dont get anything extra for finishing early. In fact, you are punishing yourself, because now you wont have anything to do for the next 3 weeks, and you will likely whine and cry about how bored you are. Like Crimson said, 3 weeks is plenty of time to finish it the right way. As long as you enjoy it, and have fun, and get your 50 points, theres no reason to try to do it early. Its not like Ray is going to speed up other content, just because someone cheated and finished early, they just have to sit and wait with no new content, and nothing to be gained. Feel bad for them, dont be jealous of them.
what bug let them get to map 10 with lag?

they should definitely be reset for abusing that..
---Retired---
(08-27-2015, 10:54 AM)Ragekai Wrote: what bug let them get to map 10 with lag?

they should definitely be reset for abusing that..

the party lag issues