Other
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Show a variety ways to increase IOU score and beat better zones
It would be cool if there were a button which shows the progression of IOU Score and how to improve it. I requested this suggestion because:

1, that will help peoples kill monsters in time solo or with party
2, that will help you do challenge solo or group
3, that will help you reduce the ETA to level up
4, that will help your guild get to top 10
5, that will help you improve IOU Score without having to go to forums

Here's a image of that suggestion (I didn't copy the info of char, I just made the uncompleted screen also if you notice the colours, I used Lightshot):

[Image: GmSfVjf.png]

Do you like this?
Would have been better if you used a white screen so i can see what the hell is going on, and type in the letters/numbers/symbols.
2. IUO score doesn't help you with challenges Base damage does.
Every thing upgrade gives you IOU score, most upgrades give you around 10 score, some less some more.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
I look at your post and all i can think is WTH? I dont understand a thing you are saying?
care to explain why D=10% and how that will help me increase IOU?
//RealyFluffy  LVL 291 EdenRegenesis
(08-23-2015, 06:27 AM)Mythic Wrote: Would have been better if you used a white screen so i can see what the hell is going on, and type in the letters/numbers/symbols.
2. IUO score doesn't help you with challenges Base damage does.
Every thing upgrade gives you IOU score, most upgrades give you around 10 score, some less some more.

That's what I was thinking. IOU score does not really matter that much and you can easily increase it by doing everything. 

You want IOU score, buy a bunch of random, low level upgrades.
You can usually find me here!
That thread is meant for IOU Score not damage
The whole point of a game is to figure out what to do. Having the game tell me the best thing to do would defeat the purpose of playing at all, even though it is an idle game. This is why people have been making spreadsheets. They figure out optimal ways to go about things, minimum requirements etc. Just ask other people for the info.
I have no idea what you are going on about. At all. Whatsoever.
For real though.
What the hell...
You make zero sense.
---Retired---
Why do you KEEP saying no...
I legitimately have no idea what this suggestion is about.
(08-27-2015, 01:50 AM)vendettas Wrote: I legitimately have no idea what this suggestion is about.

You're not the only one, I thought about it for a while too. It makes no sense, especially once you add the screenshot in there. >.<
IGN: Sukaliaric

Level:

Guild: GuildPerks

IOU: 23349