Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3 Average
-=[Holy Warriors Family recruiting]=- -=[HW #24 L203 + NMTC #38 L114 + TN #57 L101]=-
(08-01-2017, 12:08 AM)cghkcgkcgkgcy Wrote: Good day,

I am interested in joining your guild
In game name cghkcgkcgkgcy
online 24/7 except when traveling to and from work.

pm sent.
HW needs 1 new player.
we moved a member from NMTC to HW.
HW needs 1 new player.
Simply curious to know what is

" 1 player - Entry level 1,100,000+ FP "

I am pretty sure no one is level 1,100,000 yet, and I have no clue what FP is

Sincerly

Edit: Nvm, just read the first post completly and found out on my own

But I'm not really planning on exiting my current guild, and if I were, it would be a very big change since I handle more than one account (And I really don't want to split them)
But out of curiosity, on what points are you looking at that FP? I'll include the information of the weakest account I handle just to see how it scores
(08-09-2017, 08:07 AM)ElMaladeuh Wrote: Simply curious to know what is

" 1 player - Entry level 1,100,000+ FP "

I am pretty sure no one is level 1,100,000 yet, and I have no clue what FP is

Sincerly

Edit: Nvm, just read the first post completly and found out on my own

But I'm not really planning on exiting my current guild, and if I were, it would be a very big change since I handle more than one account (And I really don't want to split them)
But out of curiosity, on what points are you looking at that FP? I'll include the information of the weakest account I handle just to see how it scores

As the first post says, i can't tell you how these points work, i sent you a pm that among other things ask you some stats, once you reply, i will tell you what we have for you(your main, your alt, your other alt... depends on your reply).

From your view point shouldn't be important to know how FP work, what you should look at is how we are organized and our buildings. And if you didn't yet, probably once you are in, you will understand why we defined ourselves as Holy Warriors Family and not Holy Warriors Coalition or Holy Warriors Federation, this is another thing you could be interested when you search for a guild.
we moved a member from NMTC to HW.
NMTC needs 1 new player.
we moved 3 members from NMTC to HW.
NMTC needs 3 new players.
we adopted a new guild, The Necromancy.
TN needs 4 new players.
HW needs 1 new player.
TN needs 1 new player.
we moved 1 member from TN to NMTC.
HW needs 1 new player.
TN needs 1 new player.