Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading Window
Question 
Dear Sir,

Would you be opposed to setting up a trading window between two players?
It could be very simple, like in WOW, where each just offer x of each items, and once both are happy, they click to confirm trade. Trade doesn't happen till both are happy.

It could be simple, like:

You              |                Other
Gold: (How many you have) - [How many you want to trade]  |  [How many he wants to trade] - (How many he has)
AP: the same setup
Diamonds: the same setup
etc, for each possible currency (Food, PP, CP, etc)

[TRADE] - [CANCEL]

That would give us an opportunity to reward helpful players, trade, bargain, and focus on personal priorities.
You, as the dev wouldn't lose anything, and the market prices would automatically be defined by demand and supply.

To make donations easy, if I put in 2 AP, and click [TRADE] it would just transfer 2 AP without further delay or dialogue.

What do you say?

Cheers,
Xesc
I'm against trading as it adds to power leveling, which this game shouldn't go further than being able to group with guild members on your ascension.
(08-11-2015, 08:13 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: I'm against trading as it adds to power leveling, which this game shouldn't go further than being able to group with guild members on your ascension.

I agree Faded

Doing so would probably make things not as fun seeing higher level players with alts can dump loads of what ever into their alts, or the alts dump to their main, and making a system to keep same IP from trading wont stop someone from trading with their alts.

You would have to make it so that trading doesn't increase the player's trophy count too, to make things fair.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Agree , this can be exploitable so NO :<
Sir

I disagree with trading system. It could be an exploit. I mean a high lvl makes another account and gives the items from the lower lvl to him and so on. So the trading system is a bad idea.
Nice run 'til now.
if this system became true, i'd make 6 accounts run simultaneously 24/7 and pump all gold to main account.

Very poor choice of suggestion i guess Big Grin
this wont happen... i smell multi accounts ^^
I don't think it gonna happen even if you make requirement for trading 30days of playing , only able to trade the same person once per month and 50% tax
IGN: RaspBerry
Level: 317
IOU Score: 31321
Guild: Alpha Dogs
(08-11-2015, 06:23 PM)RaspBerry Wrote: I don't think it gonna happen even if you make requirement for trading 30days of playing , only able to trade the same person once per month and 50% tax

This makes the idea almost useless of trading in the first place! And the same problems still arise. People who multibox (Multi-account) won't care because they can just have more games running.
Wow, I must admit that the problems with multiboxing appears to be way bigger than I ever thought - Kong only allows you to run one game on one account at a time, and that's how I thought people played it. With this new knowledge in mind, I can see why you all would see this as highly exploitable. I guess I see people as better people than they really are... Huh 

Scratch that then!