Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
400+ Trophies not updating past Level 1
A small bug: I am not receiving "400+" Trophies. Progress of the 400+ Trophy counter is now 1492/400 (373%), yet the level remains at Level 1. 

All other Trophies are being awarded as normal.

Is this a known bug?
I've had that happen on other trophies... have you re-loaded? When it's happened to me, it fixes after the next time a re-load.
(08-03-2015, 11:46 PM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: I've had that happen on other trophies... have you re-loaded?   When it's happened to me, it fixes after the next time a re-load.

The total seems to occasionally reset (to about 250/400), and then continues to increase to over 400 without the Trophy level increasing or the trophy being awarded. Reloading seems to possibly cause it to reset (if the total is over 100%). However the credit for all 400+ "kills" is being lost, and the level remains at 1.
... And now after arriving home today from work, it suddenly seem to be working OK! The 400+ trophy level is 6 and increasing. I've lost the credit for about 11,000 400+ kills, but at least it's working now. Not sure why - I didn't reset anything today - maybe the devs helped out?