Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guild building propositions
Star 
If we find some good ideas for new guild building it might be used by ray so guys keep dropping your ideas maybe we can rework something and it might be added soonish

I guess one of new buildings should somehow affect fishing maybe +1% fish value per lvl ?
There should be a building that can shorten the NRG time of mining and wood cutting. It should shorten 0.5% of the time per level, and increase the energy regen by 1 for each 10 levels.

Or I could do the skill hall where that building shorten the time of all skills by 1% for each level.

Tell me what do you think.
There should not be any changes to the game until expedition can be unlocked!! this is getting ridiculous!!! I've been waiting since AUGUST last year for an update!!!
guild building is small thing and i want to see ideas about building that could affect old content to short wood/min nrg i dont see point we can already use trophies on it + ascension points gives as +1 nrg
We could think about building that reduce cooldown on fishing energy but dont know what numbers could work with it
i saw idea on kong chat to add building that would affect challenge dmg lets say 0.5% per 1 lvl at lvl 30 it would be 15%
(07-07-2016, 04:00 AM)erebs Wrote: i saw idea on kong chat to add building that would affect challenge dmg lets say 0.5% per 1 lvl at lvl 30 it would be 15%

[Image: Screenshot_81.jpg]

I think he was going to do that originally. Wonder why it's not out yet already tbh
Andez - Click Heroes
It's one thing to come up with a good idea everyone likes. It's another to get him to put it in the game within half a year of us agreeing on what we want. Challenge damage needs a boost anyways since he didn't deliver on him saying he would release more difficulties and/or change the current difficulty levels to make harder challenges brought down to be feasible to beat. He was supposed to release several more difficulty tiers a week or two after it was released but they scale so obnoxiously hard that there is currently no point in releasing the other 15 difficulties.
I forgot about this Tongue
But yeah all 3 remaining buildings from list could be added but i am worried a bit about base dmg how it would scale
(07-07-2016, 02:03 AM)erebs Wrote: If we find some good ideas for new guild building it might be used by ray so guys keep dropping your ideas maybe we can rework something and it might be added soonish

I guess one of new buildings should somehow affect fishing maybe +1% fish value per lvl ?

Maybe have a building that would increase the amount of cards card packs drop? Each lvl would give 1% (or 0.5%) more cards for every card pack open.
yes it was mentioned above in ray message from half year ago ^^