The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short Story Community Competition!
Star 
Short Story Community Competition!

Please read the entire post before submitting an entry. Any failure to comply will not be an excuse after your submission.
I'm pleased to announce it's time for another Community Competition! Firstly I just want comment on the last Community Competition that took place.
Some people were upset over their work being disqualified due to efforts and copyright content. These Competitions are created with the intention of bringing the game and the community together, not to create conflict and controversy. This means your work should be for fun, not with sole intentions of being rewarded. We have listened and this time we have have tried to set clear rules so there is no confusion about what is required.

Description
Use concepts from IOURPG such as planets, monsters, fish to write a short story.
Pick from one of the following categories (Comical, Dark, Fantasy / Lore).
The voting will be done by Lynn and Ray and what they think are the most entertaining IOURPG based short stories.

Rules / Requirements
You must pick from one of the categories below...
- Comical
- Dark
- Fantasy / Lore

State your in game name at the beginning of your submission.
You can find your in game name by clicking the Character tab in game and looking under Name.
[Image: 8QVANLN.png][Image: UiJ6xFw.png]
Please note there is a difference between username and in game name, so you must check the Character screen to find your in game name.
If you fail to include your correct character name. You will not be able to receive the rewards.

Limit of one submission per person.

Has to be written by yourself.

Submissions must be posted as a reply to this thread.

No adult (18+), explicit or controversial messages within your story.

English only.

Minimum length of 100 words and a maximum length of 1,000 words.

Failing to meet any of these requirements means you will not be eligible for the prizes and your submission may be deleted.

Prizes
Top story overall - 30,000 Diamonds
Top 3 from each category  - 15,000 Diamonds each
Participation (Undecided) - Prizes will range from 0 - 5,000 Diamonds depending on efforts
Limit of one prize per person. (i.e you will not receive a top prize as well as a participation prize)
Diamond prizes do not count towards support level as this is the same system the refunds are given through.

Time-frames
This Community Competition will end on the 23/2/2018 (3 weeks from now).
Judging will take up to 2 weeks.

If you are having trouble understanding anything on this post, feel free to message me
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

Messages In This Thread
Short Story Community Competition! - Level - 02-02-2018, 03:54 PM
IGN: vexatyk - vexatyk - 02-06-2018, 04:16 PM