The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So many things to do
Ok this game has had some bugs you were all aware of, and after months a LOT of them have never been fixed, a lot more are added and a lot of things are easy to add but arent added because there is no real DEV.
- if you do a seriechallenge and fail, how hard is it to add an option to RETRY instead of going back to your party and reset the mob and restart the challenge ...
- how hard is it to add the autorestart fishing after a challenge or a gamerefresh. Just let us all fish all the time and if you dont want to to save nets or so, you can turn it off.
- how hard is it to add a notification when you can go to the next tree when woudcutting
- i ve been playing for almost 2 years, why does this match3 event return for like the 4th or 5th time, cant you add different event games? kongregate is full of games that (with a small modification) are perfect for event games
- Match 3 event claims are bad for people in europe (2am, 10am), why not skip the event claim button and just give the energy. If we go to bed at midnight we gotta get up before 10am or we miss a claim.
- everyone is aware of the PVP expedition bug the top people exploit (you all know it). This has been for months and still not fixed ...
- the weekly PVP expedition reward is again badly timed for people in europe, some get up at 5.30am just to abuse the bug to end higher cause at 6am the reset happens. why not record your rank every hour and calculate the average and based on that give the reward.
- i admit i use scripts for events and because of events like last 1 i was able to claim 1 or 2 more rewards then most people. Maybe dont add scriptable events?
- why is my chat scroll stuck on top when the chat is full?
- if i turn on "purchase confirmations" he asks for every ABD upgrade if i want to spend gold on it. If i turn it off i can accidently spend AP and diamonds. Why not add he option to choose what currents need a confirmation?
- why do i have to redo my entire petmap just because i upgraded a wrong node? why cant i just reset that 1 node?
- why not add more things to see in guild member list besides level and stone donation? gold donation? IOU score? DPS? ... just all things we see in TOP rankings? and why not add guildlevels in Top Rankings? or stone donation?

Some of these things are 15minutes work if you know how to DEV. Why not hire a DEV with capabilities?

Messages In This Thread
So many things to do - SoManyBugsInGame - 07-10-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: So many things to do - ExWhiteWolf - 07-10-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: So many things to do - LaberLu - 07-10-2017, 03:39 PM