Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November
Howdy,

I almost skipped on this dev-blog since it's so close to the end of the month and this last week has been a bit of damage control from the broken balance of the S.O. expeditions, among other issues, leaving little 'new' to announce. I'll still throw some quick notes up:

• RPG Event is almost over...prepare for the Santa Event. It will be put onto testing with the new upcoming bonuses soon. I'll be gathering ideas/feedback on how to make it less of a click grind and more of a passive event. Date of release is still planned between Dec 1 and Dec 5th. I'll give fair notice.
  • Once I have the new background for the battle arena, further progress will be made on the 2nd portion of the expedition system.
  • Engagement and retention has grown since recent updates, which is a positive stat to have with the consideration of new publishing in the first quarter of 2017.
  • I have pretty much ALL of the new world background/monster assets, which you can expect to be released in December.
I've fallen behind on the 2nd half of expeditions due to all the fixes/changes over the last couple weeks but we're getting back on track. I promise to have a lot more details in the next blog (the monthly).

Thanks,
Ray

Messages In This Thread
Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-07-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-14-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-22-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-29-2016, 05:52 AM