Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dev Diary 22 :: 2016 :: August
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there...

It seems the last patch was pretty well received. I am glad to hear that!

This dev blog is going to be pretty short but i'll be sharing the works nonetheless.

Visual
So i'm sure you have noticed many windows have received their first phase changes. There's still a ton of work to do in this department, however a much bigger change is coming next patch...and that is the primary HUD/Battle window.

I'll apologize ahead for those who are a bit uptight about change - because this will require getting used to, but we do feel like this is a major first-phase improvement to the UI.

I'm not sure that the new Monsters/Backgrounds will be getting rehauled just yet, but that should be coming pretty soon as well.

Event
Alright, so we almost had to drop everything just to focus on this new event due to how ridiculously complex it was getting. Instead we are going to release this major new event for October - and will be re-running the Match 3 event. I'll be looking at adding or potentially changing a couple small things with the event, and while I anticipate having 1 unique event for each month of the year, I don't think it's too terrible that we're running one of the most well received events twice this year.

Bingo
We're hopeful that this will be pushed in the next 2 weeks. We have been making major changes and additions to a new broadcasting system that will allow us to continue expanding on major global features, and this ties into that.

Chat
We will be looking at adding queue chat, along with global chat. I think we can expand in positive ways with the chat after this patch as well, after given some feedback.

--

We have some other minor things in the works and some major changes ahead next month. Of course we'll clue you all in for that early September Smile

I doubt next week's dev blog will be overly exciting given that what we are working on is pretty hefty right now but we'll see.

Cheers,
Ray

Messages In This Thread
Dev Diary 22 :: 2016 :: August - Ray - 08-08-2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Dev Diary 22 :: 2016 :: August - Ray - 08-15-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Dev Diary 22 :: 2016 :: August - Ray - 08-22-2016, 11:53 AM