The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#BlameBob Community Judging Round
Heya guys, it's time to figure out which of the entries from our blame-filled competition takes the cake as the best (or worst) thing I've been blamed for.  Of course, it wouldn't be a community competition without the community getting involved, so this time we're going to ask the community to help us decide at least one of the winners!

----

Here's how this will work...There will be two phases to the community judging.  Phase one is simple.  Each person has 3 votes, which must abide by these rules:

(1) Each entry voted for must be from different players.  You cannot vote for both of a single player's entries.
(2) You cannot vote for your own entries.
(3) You may choose to use any number of your votes, including none of them at all if you so wish.

I'll likely do something to prevent a stalemate of players simply not voting for rivals, such as automatically adding 0.5 votes on each of your entries for each vote cast on someone else's entry.

----

Once this judging round has ended in one week, I'll gather up the eight most popular entries from different players and pitting them against one another, 1v1 tournament style, over the 7-day period after that (one matchup per day).  Chances are I may be using Chatzy's polling system and/or making more forum threads when that time comes.  The champion at the end of that will be receiving one of the #BlameBob winner packs, along with a couple other entries of honorable mention (decided by myself and possibly Ray).

What's in this prize pack?  Hehe.  I have a pretty good idea of what's in it, but you'll have to wait until I announce that in one week's time. Wink

Have fun, and may the best blames win!

Messages In This Thread
#BlameBob Community Judging Round - Bob10110 - 09-29-2015, 11:32 AM