Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level 200 Ascension Tier 0
Congrats Level, was fun to party with you on your final leg of the journey!
gimme a few weeks and i will hopefully be joining you in the 200 club!
(06-15-2016, 07:22 PM)ToTAL Wrote: Congrats Level, was fun to party with you on your final leg of the journey!
gimme a few weeks and i will hopefully be joining you in the 200 club!

Yeah dude, thanks so much for helping me out. I feel bad that I'm ditching you for now, but goals are goals :p
Can't wait for you to join me!
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001

Nice one! Congratulations man!
In the spirit of your late reply on my thread, maybe I'll make a late reply on yours! Smile Congrats on 200, Level! A few goals you might consider: Max all your upgrades (max gold build), unlock all orbs, fishing progress, stockpiling expedition points for the future, or any other variety of things. Looking forward to reading more about your accomplishments, keep on keepin' on!
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!
(06-28-2016, 05:36 PM)DarkThievin Wrote: In the spirit of your late reply on my thread, maybe I'll make a late reply on yours! Smile  Congrats on 200, Level!  A few goals you might consider:  Max all your upgrades (max gold build), unlock all orbs, fishing progress, stockpiling expedition points for the future, or any other variety of things.  Looking forward to reading more about your accomplishments, keep on keepin' on!

Thanks for leaving a comment! All of those suggested goals are pretty good, thanks. Maxing gold and unlocking orbs will take me years at this rate haha. 
Do you still play?
Community helper

Yea I do, have played basically every day, all day, since I started over a year ago. Currently working on maxing my gold upgrades, but it's a very slow progression. I've maxed all Hunting except Time Extend which is at 100, all Auto except Speed (25) and Crit Chance (157), and Click I have maxed Regen Speed/Max Mana/Stamina, 25 Speed, and 157 for the rest of the the Click upgrades. Saving enough to level all the 157s a level at a time as a group, which is starting to run about 1.5-2b gold.
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!
That's awesome! Finally someone to look up to in this game, It thought I was the best active AT0 player haha.
Do you need a party with anyone? You should jump on Discord sometime so we can talk :-)
I myself literally just got level 200 base damage https://gyazo.com/c6603f6fd92b24a8505e02d2fbd3ee66
Community helper

Finally got there.. AT0 lvl 200 SmileSmile
i can now join the elite few with the patience who have also achieved this!
(09-18-2016, 04:43 AM)ToTAL Wrote: Finally got there.. AT0 lvl 200 SmileSmile
i can now join the elite few with the patience who have also achieved this!

Holy crap dude, congratulations! Are you going to write a thread about it? It kinda comes with the title Wink
Community helper

nah, just made the small post here, it's not a MAJOR achievement anymore since several others have done it already!
maybe when i get to the next pet and be first to get it at AT0,i will make a new brag post about it!
(currently lvl 6 clock)